Friday, October 28, 2011

My Football Hero!

I must admit, I've never been a fan of football.  It looks like a bunch of guys throwing each other on the ground, and just jumbling up in a pile.  When Harry said he wanted to play football this year, I was like, yeah right!  He has always been the dramatic one about everything!  But we signed him up, and I must admit, he impressed me right from the start.  He always gave 110%, came home bruised and battered and went back for more!
Turns out his team was short on players, and he ended up playing some key positions on offense and defense.  I won't try to name them, because I'm not even sure what they are.  What I do know is that he ran the ball alot and scored some touchdowns for the team.  Last night they played their "Bowl" game and won! 

Congratulations to the White Knoll Wolf Pack!


You guys are great!

No comments: